Routine

Feb. 2nd, 2025 07:13 pm
mahrkale: (Default)
[personal profile] mahrkale

Started to wrangle my free time better at the beginning of the month as I figured out what I wanted to try and accomplish most days. My bullet journal/planner/coloring book has been helping me stay organized and on task. Analog habit tracking is going well, but I'm sure some of my habits will shift once I have the yard to deal with again

Immediatly after work I spend about an hour doing meditation/yoga/home workout with body weight exercises. Then an hour to 30 minutes before I get in bed to read I color and/or work on art. Inbetween that is whatever I think I'll have the time/energy for. I've been making little lists during the day of things I want to do after work

I think my biggest change is during work hours I work, and really focus on it. I run/walk or go to the gym or grocery store during my lunch hour. I was constantly trying to shoe horn other tasks in during my work day because I knew I wasn't going to have time afterwards, I was going to make dinner and then sit on the couch and watch TV because that's what he wanted to do. I think that added a layer of uneeded stress that I'm no longer feeling

PS. I still don't have a couch. And I started a food diary this past Monday

February 2025

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
232425262728 

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 27th, 2026 04:01 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios